My First Orgasm- III

My nipples harden with each second that goes by, 
your gaze is the control button.
For some reason, I think it wants more than that
For some reason, I think its waiting for your appraisal
For some reason, I think it hopes it’ll be, above average, whatever your assessment of it is.
For some reason, it wants those lips on it.

Breast blush!!!

Yes, that’s it
It’s shy
Hoping and praying it’s not the end, I close my eyes, holding my breath...
....waiting for the result...
All tensed up...
Please Lord, let this not be the end.
Please lord, please lord, please lord.
This is not the end I imagined..............................

{nothing but our breaths battling in the silence of midday on the porch, no sounds of nature. I think mother nature wants the same thing i do because i don't hear the sounds of her children anywhere, not the water, not the birds, not the flowers.., nothing, just dead silence}


....eyes still shut... feels like over 3 hours past...
Just when I summoned the courage to open my eyes, on the tip of my tongue to ask “WTF was that all about?”

...a wet, soft and warm cap, covered my nipples... 
eyes wide open {i gasps}

{cough cough cough, I choke on my saliva due to the shock} he pauses waiting till I catch my breath before he continues.
My eyes calmly focus on him, then it hit me,
it was no cap, it was his mouth.
His mouth on my nipples.......
movements began inside that mouth of his.

His tongue, playing and stroking the sides of my nipples, 
all around, 
if they could burst, 
if they could have their own independent orgasm,
that was the moment, 
because something from below, 
trailed down my legs............
so much moist down there

His mouth, still on my nipples
sucking on them 
almost like his very life depended on them
like he would die if he took his mouth off it
like it was his last source for oxygen
like we would both cease to exist were he to stop his mouth and tongue's movements.

This made me yearn for him,
all of him, 
between my legs.

My body was suddenly speaking languages i couldn't understand...
I need a doctor
No!!! I need a translator.
Oh, what am I saying, here is a translator, 
I must keep up with him 
and understand
what language he's using 
and how he has my body responding to him.

what is going on here?
what is she’s saying?
This body of mine.
Brutus!!!
I don't need her selling me out to this stranger. 
It’s supposed to be me, myself and I against the world, right?
.....I thin.kkk......shit

His cap....mouth I meant, 
had found me,
moist and tender. 
How did I miss that, 
the distance it took for his mouth to leave my breast all the way down to my coreeeeee.....sigh...
I’m dripping
so much moist
Oh yes...no...i mean...wait... too ..fas..i...can’t....ohhhhhh...lawddddd.....
On my word,....i...cant.... get....my....thoughts...together...
Your lips....oh...no....
I’m almost at the mountain top
What is this weight?
Pulling me down
I can’t
I can’t let go
Not now.
I have to make it,
My life depends on it.
I’m thinking to myself

Your...tongue....not....inside....wai....
Ohhhhhhhh....momma......
You.....didn’t .......say.....this....could.....feel....this....good
Hel.....shit....4ck.....no...cursin....g...nee...ka..ih
Ohhh fuck it, I’ll be damned if I hold back now.

And I let go of my grip,
So close to the mountain top.
Now I’m falling
Falling
Falling
Falling
It's a never-ending pit,
I say to myself,
Just before...



.....I died

Comments

Popular Posts