My First Orgasm- II

I can feel your hands,
Electrifying
Sending shivers down my spine
Sending all kinds of current through me, non-stop.
When will this come to an end?

I ask myself...
I hope I never find out.
This is all that counts,
This hands.......ohhhhh
......And lips
..............ohhhhhhh
Lips never felt this good on my body....
Ohhhhhhh.............lips of life
yes.....ohhhhh... heavenly
This feeling.....
words fail me at this point...
.........ohhhhhhhhhhhh ......
............but why
.......Lord.......
Why so gooddd..........
.....ohhhhhhh.....
Lips of life, careful now...
Ohhhh....



You don't want to send my spirit off, do you?
We need it here with me....with y.....oh my gosh.....
This has to be wrong......
it has to be.
That is the only explanation I can come up with.....
NOOOOO –yes-yes-no-no-nooooooooo
Here I was thinking the trail of kisses all over my body was going be the end of me....

Apparently, there is more...... to feel, 
that's not my climax I presume...
now, I'm lost.
My ears...................................hmmmmmmm....................................oh..................
My neck............omg....my shoulders,
Feels like I’ll collapse if you loosen your grip on me.
The slight brush of your hands on my twin as you position yourself to stare at them, sends my heart beating, doubling its speed since you went on this adventure on my body.

It skips a beat...,
....a beat??? 
Beats...

When I finally steady my breath, I realize all you've been doing was stare at my twins.
This, sends shivers down my spine, 
all over my body.
the goosebumps return, only this time to a certain location, the mounds, my twins.....
Damn-it!!!!!
My breast, 
hmmm feels so good to refer to them as they are.


My breast! 
My breast! 
My breast! 
My breast!

Goosebumps all over my breast with nothing but your glance on them, 
nipples as hard as the top of a cherry fruit...
I think they’re shy under your assessment.
They seem to be responding well to your gaze.
How did you do it?
I wonder

Mental note to ask you after all this is done; if I survive it, that is...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts