Death is but my name





Death is but my name.

Neither good nor bad,
Leaves nothing but sadness in its wake
Pain, depression...
Could it be because it's evil?
Evil? No
I am death
I'm not evil
I'm not bad
I can understand if u don't see me as good but I do only that which I was born to do.
Pave the way for change
I'm the guy at the forefront, the bringer of bad news.
I'm the one no one likes.
It is no fault of mine.
I understand, believe me, I do.
I don't hold it against anyone.
I'll simply accept my fate to walk alone and do that which is my only purpose.
That I reap you of your happy memories,
Of the time spent with your loved ones
Of the irreplaceable moment, you had
Of things you thought you could achieve
Of the wishes and promises you made
Of everything and anything you might have held and still hold dear,
It is with my deepest regret that I say this;
I am death
I exist for you and you alone.
That you may eventually find yourself.
Maybe not now or in this world but in the next or the one after it.
Hope is not lost
Life is Life,
It can never cease to exist.

Have you ever stopped to wonder...?
where the dead goes...
...Good or Bad?
I mean you no harm.

Death is me
I am death






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts