My First Orgasm...





It's raining
Hope dinner will go well, I’m thinking to myself
Music in the background, splendid meal, wine......
hmmmm...

Sitting on the porch, watching the rainfall, out in the veranda.
A strong wind blows, leaving me with a chill,...goosebumps everywhere.
I’m carelessly stroking my arms, trying to rid myself of the bumps, unaware of your gaze on them, I’m staring in the distance, lost in thought.
The warmth of your hand on mine brings me back to the present,
Slowly suck in air into my lungs...,
...for some reasons, I'm short of it.
Slightly confused for reasons unknown to me I lean closer into the hands stroking me.
Unsure why, taking in each stroke like they were designed for a purpose on my body, I enjoy it all.

I’m cold....so cold!
Gosh!!!!  I want warmth, these hands are soothing but not enough. I want more...
I want to feel these arms around me ...and more, your arms.
On my skin, caressing me, stroking me, planting little kisses on me.
These arms are not enough.
Make me tingle some more
Make the goosebumps disappear
Make your touch count
Make me yearn... for you.....
All of you.
Gosh!!!! But your touch...
Hmmm.........
Literally shaking my head,
Your touch.
Magical
Is this paradise?
Feels like it,
For some reason, my body tells me otherwise
My body says there’s more to come, if you think this is paradise...




Figure out fast, a name to call that when you feel it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts