A curious case of liberation











My anus hurts...
I can’t deal. It's so uncomfortable. Like a bad toothache that won't go away unless you fall asleep, I need to sleep off this fire in my anus.
I wonder how people can take it in the arse comfortable, with ease.
Oh, oil!
I should rub some oil around it, that might help.

It's not as painful but it’s still sore.
What bloody food did I eat to turn this toilet into my closest confidante these few days?
I should take a tablet but I can resolve this without drugs can’t I? I will.
Soon it'll all be over and my arsehole would be as tight as a virgin.

Einen moment bitte, how is it that people actually take it in the arsehole, comfortably?

Woe betide the idiot that attempts to penetrate my anus for the sake of love or lust or some stupid arse desire that would wane away after a climax and leave me with nothing but discomfort like this shit just left my arse.
It was huge though. Feels like this was the opener. Still the feeling of movement around the area makes me feel uneasy.
Not judging but Y'all are strong, not only in body but at heart as well.
My anus!!!

Comments

Popular Posts